Friday 9 March 2018

Jango Buoy X Mandy X DJ Lyrix - My Boo My Bae [Mixed By eBeatz]

0
After the succesful drop of his hit single “My Baby.Mama’. Jango Buoy is here with a new Talkative song which he titled “My Boo My Bae” and features By Mandy x DJ Lyrix..

Jango Buoy, the root of VOLTA using a blend of pure EWE along side English to woo his love into accepting him while also celebrating the achievements of himself and of the people around him....

And aside from working on music, Jango Buoy is also looking to do more shows, host and plan a tour towards the end of the year...

The banger was produced by the young talented eBeatz... Kindly Click the Link below to updates your playlist

Jango Buoy X Mandy  X DJ Lyrix - My Boo My Bae [Mixed By eBeatz][DOWNLOAD]
Author Image

About Holy Monyo
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments: