Tuesday 9 October 2018

VACS - I wasn't paid for Stonebwoy's Beat I played "Mane Me

0

VACS - I wasn't paid for Stonebwoy's Beat I played "Mane Me

Artiste Don't give Credit when a Beat is forward to them
On Hitz FM this Morning with Andy Dosty Vacs was phoned to elaborate on the issue of Beat Makers sending BEATZ to Artistes for Free When asked if He changes for BEATZ "He replied yes" But I wasn't paid for Stonebwoy's Beat I played for "Mane Me"
And added; Artistes sometimes don't give credit to me when I forward them a beat to work on.

I also don't get paid for my Work when the songs are also making Trends
Andy Dosty asked if he gets Percentage for the Beat He played for STONEBWOY; He Replied 'I don't have percentage for the Song but I tried reaching them but yet nothing Shows up'.

"They should also show appreciation to us(Producers) not only on Social Media but in terms of Payments when they making Trends.

GET THE UPDATES



I produced;

KwawKesse - Odo Adaadaame
Dj Lord - Sokolala
Tneeya - Hold u down
Stonebowy - Mane me
Darkovibes - Mercy
Shaker & Kojocue pen&paper album, Track 3 Who say man no dey
Magnom - tsoobi
Magnom - Set it up

Source: #Dekins
Author Image

About Blogger Holy
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments: